24 Ocak 2022 Pazartesi

Week 2: Pronouns

 WEEK 2: PRONOUNS



CHAPTER 1

District of Columbia'nın (DC) neresi olduğu öğrenmek için linke tıklayınız.

https://eksisozluk.com/district-of-columbia--518983

1) Fill in the blanks.
Pete: Hi! Are ............................ Anna?
Anna: Yes! Hi there! Are you Pete?
Pete: I am Pete.
Anna: Nice to meet you. Let's try ...................... again. I'm Anna. Nice ....................... meet you.
Pete: I'm Pete. "Anna" Is that A-N-A?
Anna: No. A-N-N-A
Pete: Well, Anna with two "n's". Welcome to 1400 Irving Street!
Anna: .......................... new apartment! Yes!

Questions:
2) Who is she?
3) Anna or Ana?
4) Who is he?

CHAPTER 2

5) Fill in the blanks.

Jonathan: Hey, Pete! Who’s ...................................friend?
Pete: She is Anna. She is new to D.C.
Jonathan: Where are you from?
Anna: I am from a small town.
Jonathan: Well, welcome to D.C.
Anna: Thank you.
Jonathan: I am Jonathan. I am in apartment B4.
Anna: I am in apartment C2. Marsha is ...................... roommate.
Jonathan: I know Marsha. She is nice.
Pete: And I am in Apartment D7. I have to go now.
Anna: Oh!
Pete: Remember to call Marsha ...................... work. Tell her you’re here.
Anna: Right, thanks, Pete. Nice to meet you!
Jonathan: You too, Bye.
Anna: Apartment C2, here I come!

Questions:
6) Where is Anna from?
7) Who is Marsha?

CHAPTER 3



8) Fill in the blanks.

Anna: I am in my new apartment! Great!
I live with Marsha. We’re roommates.
I want to cook dinner. Oh! Hmmm. Is there a supermarket near .....................?
Marsha knows. Marsha's work number is 555-8986.
Man: Hello.
Anna: Hello. Is ......................... Marsha? It is Anna.
Man: I am sorry. You have the wrong number.
Anna: Oh. Is this 555-8986?
Man: No. This is 555-8689.
Anna: Oh. Excuse me!
Man: Okay. 'Bye.
Anna: One more time. 555-8986. Please be Marsha.
Marsha: Hello. This is Marsha.
Anna: Yes, Marsha. I want to cook dinner.
Marsha: Excuse me? Anna? Is that you?
Anna: Oh, yes. I am here!
Marsha: Good. You are there.
Anna: I want to find a supermarket.
Marsha: Oh, okay. The supermarket is at 1500 Irving Street. It is near the apartment.
Anna: Great! Goodbye!
Marsha: Goodbye, Anna.

Questions:
9) Where is Marsha?
10) What does Anna want to do?

Çözümlü Sorular: Animals-2  [2]

Çözümlü çalışma soruları (Clothing). [2]

Grammar notes: Personal Pronouns  >>> DOWNLOAD [2]

Examples download.


EXERCISES

4. Classroom  [2]




7. Grammar exercise: Pronouns >> HERE [2]

8. Grammar exercise: Objective Pronouns  [2]



9. Grammar Exercises: Adjective Pronouns [2]

1-) It is ... personal belief.
2-) You must change ... attitude to ... work.
3-) They sold ... house.
4-) ... office is located in the center.
5-) ... father planted a tree in ... garden.

Çözümler: whose, my, your, his, her, its, our, their.

10. Grammar exercise: Interrogative pronouns  >>HERE [2]


Sınav. [2]




CROSSWORD >>HERE [2]




Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder